Procurement contract managers
Right hand of the C&P manager. The procurement contract manager executes the strategy defined by the C&P manager, the country lead and the SOM.
Supports the team in executing tenders, selecting L3 and suppliers for the projects, administration of the procurement activities and reports on these matters to the C&P manager.
His/her duties are:
- Preparing RFIs and RFI contract conditions
- Preparing procurement and financial related documents
- Managing Financial aspects of the project
- Checking cost estimates for all projects
- Following up overall budget and preparing reports
- Checking orders and invoices
- Participating in the value management, and in the costing of value management proposals retained.
- Proposing cost saving initiatives
- Participating in the strategic review on supplies procurement (products split optimization, geographical coverage, etc.).
- Execution of the required tenders
- Evaluating tenders
- Managing suppliers and controlling their production and quality control systems.
- Providing support to Project managers
- Leading procurement and cost saving initiatives
- Managing the commercial team, coaching, training and leading Contract Management
El candidato que se postule mediante esta web acepta las normas del Reglamento europeo de Protección de Datos (UE 2016/679).