AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Contract/ Request for Proposal review and identification of key contractual clauses. Identify and analyze key risks/ risk allocation provisions and propose revisions as applicable. Preparation of summary/ flowcharts/ presentation with key provisions.
- Oversee contractual matters and attend to meetings. Coordinate interface and support with internal and external legal team.
- Manage/ Oversee Claim preparation and submittal, negotiations, settlement, mediations, DRB, arbitration and litigation.
- Oversee tracking of impacts to the project (cost/ schedule, etc) and notification (Change Notices, Backcharges, etc). Monitor schedule, Time Impact Analisis, etc.
- Review/ Revise/ Oversee Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Degree: Civil Engineer / ICCP
- 10 years of experience in contract management.
- Experience in international construction contracts preferred (FIDIC or other)
- Experience in large Owner claim preparation and negotiations, both cost and schedule.
- Experience in team management (including legal, technical, etc)
- Experience in compliance with organizational procedures while developing proposals, negotiations and contract preparation.
- Languages: Spanish & English
THE CANDIDATE WHO APPLIES THROUGH THIS WEB ACCEPTS THE RULES OF THE EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (UE 2016/679)