PAÍS DE EXPATRIACIÓN
+20 AÑOS DE EXPERIENCIA
Our company is looking to hire an Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. A Bachelor's degree is required.
· Overseeing general office operation.
· Greeting visitors, answering a incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our client
· Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
· Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
· Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
· Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
· Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
· Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
· Monthly communication with our head office in France
· Document Management: makes sure all relevant documents are filed in accordance with the Project
· A bachelor degree or equivalent.
· Five years of experience in office administration
· Office management experience.
· Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Fluent English
El candidato que se postule mediante esta web acepta las normas del Reglamento europeo de Protección de Datos (UE 2016/679).